Here we GO!

Here we GO!

Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 11, 2008

Week 6



Last week we completed prayer week, and this week is on Spiritual Warfare. There have been about 4 different speakers within the past couple weeks which has been a challenge. Its been interesting to say the least. When you have so many different speakers, odds are there will be a difference between some of there teachings. I have found this true. 

I am challenged by this however to really seek after my own heart and what I feel God is speaking to me. It has really made me seek after my heart and my beliefs, little did I know I have more opinions than I thought. I was pretty excited to find this out. HA! This has taught me to seek hearing Gods voice and waiting upon the Lord more! Really digging into my bible too, which I find really fun, learning more about Gods character, he is a funny God.

Prayer week was a great week. If I had to pick out one thing that I really learned it was that prayer is our way of having a one on one with God. Our open line of communication with him. Our way of just opening up and talking to him! Yes, I knew this already but if you think about how often we talk to our families and then think about how much we talk to God... hopefully we can communicate with God as much as we communicate with our loved ones! 

This week has been AMAZING so far. HUGE praise. We found out our outreach plane ticket was going to cost $2,400 Australian dollars which equals about $1,700 US. As of last week I did not have that money or the money for our ground fees which is about $2,000 or $1,600 US. As of right now my plane ticket money has come in!!! Monday we had a giving day where we wrote our financial needs on a board and as people felt compelled to give they did. SO many people gave and just like that God provided my plane ticket!!! It just goes to show how BIG God is!

Oh and little side note I am learning how to play the guitar! Its so much fun! 

3 comments:

Steen said...

HEY! It was so good to hear from you over email, facebook, blog, etc.! I will be with Joe tonight, so call us on the phone as we will not be at home or with a computer. If we don't answer, give us like 5 or 10 minutes and try again, cause we might be in the middle of the concert. But i WILL have my phone! I love you and am SO proud of you. It sounds like you are learning a TON. Can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for calling! To hear you voice blesses my spirit! Praise God for the plane ticket!!! I am also so glad you updated your blog so we know what to pray for and what God is up to! Have a great day and week my sweet daughter! Heeps of Love Always, Mom xoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot our prayers will now be for the last tuition fee and ground fees. God is HUGE He can handle it!!!