Here we GO!

Here we GO!

Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 7, 2009

Gods Will

This past month of my life a lot of lessons were learned. Some in which I discovered a lot about myself. People have always told me I am strong, but when you think about that word there are a lot of things that come to mind. The meaning of the word "strong" applies to my God-given strength. Time and time again I have dealt with things that cause pain in my life, some that I bring upon myself and other stuff that is just consider crap. Crap is all the other stuff we have no control over, that we don't see coming, this is the stuff that we sometimes question God why, the stuff that hurts your heart..

The coolest thing about strength is that no matter how many times we get hurt in life, it stands true that... what does not kill us will make us stronger. I sometimes find myself telling God, I don't want anymore strength.. Im strong enough. HA, God knows way more about my life than I ever image. It seems whenever I catch a grip on where my life is going God jerks it right back in his hands, I love it! I am learning never to get angry with God. So many times when things go different then we had hoped, we get upset with God. I do not understand why we do this when God has given us free will. Free will to choose and make our own decisions. If there is one thing I know it is that in Gods will is where I want to be living, therefore if something goes a different way than I had hoped I will trust that thats what God wanted. As long as we are seeking him first everything else will fall into place, all in Gods timing of course!!

I love life. I love that God has given us this earth to enjoy, and people to enjoy it with. God is so good and we must not blame him for the things that go "wrong". Do not misunderstand me, I ask God tons of questions as to why things happen. But I never doubt him, or the plan he has for my life!

3 days until Africa, not sure how often I will have the internet but I will try and keep you posted! We have a team blog which is www.ywamteamafrica.wordpress.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A+ this week! :P I'm so proud of you love! I admire your strength so much =) Love you!

Jessica said...

Love you, and i'm really proud of your post. "In our weakness He makes us strong!!"

Love ya AP :)

Linda Parker (Mommy) said...

I am so proud of you! God is AWESOME and in control!
Praise God for He is worthy!!!! I am praying constantly as you begin outreach!! I LOVE YOU!!