Finally 2013 the year we will push the "UN-PAUSE" button. I'm very excited for this year. In fact it is January 4th and I am already on the edge of my seat. God is always good, even in the midst of waiting. 2012 for Aaron and I was the year of dreaming and waiting. Dreams are amazing and I really believe in 2013 God is going to make some dreams come true! Aaron has worked so hard I'm talking 60 hour work weeks. I have been looking forward to the day when Aaron will see his hard work in action and finally pay off for our family!
We have lived in Canada for 2012 and man am I ready to move to Georgia for the majority of 2013! The major thing I will truly miss about Canada is ice skating outside anytime we want. (One of my favorite things.) This past year Aaron and I have grown so much deeper in our relationship with each other and with the Lord together. We have faithfully watched sermons and read our bible and I am so honored to be serving the Lord no matter where we are. We have discovered new common interest with each other, we have set new guard-rails and boundaries for our relationship, we have figured out how to fight fare and to try and stick to that! It is hard at times but our love for one another only grows deeper everyday. Even in the midst of the trials we face day in and day out... LOVE is what makes any marriage work. We must never loose it.
So at this point we are just waiting to get our interview date for Montreal and you know what that means?! Home to Georgia just a short week after that interview. So as you may assume we are praying to hear from the NVC soon so we can have a target date for moving. We have talked about how fun it will be to start fresh and in a new place. We have dreamed about moving and looking at houses together in Georgia. My mind can not even really grasp onto the fact that it WILL happen this year. Puts a smile on my face to think about it. Kinda similar to the feeling of a fresh baked lemon meringue pie coming out of the oven. I say that because.. yes it just happened! :) YUMMY
I wish you all a wonderful 2013! The year will be what we make it. So lets all make it a good one! Play in the snow if you get the chance, it's a wonderful feeling as well. Never loose the kid in you!

No comments:
Post a Comment