Here we GO!

Here we GO!

Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 21, 2013

WE ARE HERE.

We arrived in Georgia March 8th! We arrived at the airport 3 hours early to leave YYC and still hopped on the plane 5 minutes before the plane took off. Always cutting it close. To be frank I wish the US border officers new a little more about their job. We ended up getting someone who didn't know exactly what to do with our immigration packet, as a result we (JUST YESTERDAY) finished up our immigration in Atlanta. So finally Aaron is legal and can work! From this particular experience I learned that everyone wants someone that knows how to do their job properly, so do your homework and become the best at what you do. No one wants person to do their job half way. So as a hair stylist I want to keep learning and training so I can be the best at my line of work.

It has been great settling in down south. Aaron and I have discovered so many new things about each other it is amazing. We have been blessed with a great home to stay in for these first few months and we are so blessed to know such giving people. I hope I always remember the generosity people have shown to us through this immigration process. My parents and Aaron's parents have helped so much in prayer and financial support.  My amazing husband has worked 60 hour work weeks for the past couple years and I pray God shines favor on him for his hard work for our family.  He has shown me what it means to actually rely and trust a man. I'm so thankful for how far we have come in our marriage. I'm not saying the first 19 months of sharing my life with someone has been easy but I'm glad it is with Aaron Uruski. :)

I hope our story can help people who are marrying someone from a different country. If you hear or anyone that needs advice with the immigration process send them our way. Who knew a Canadian marrying an American would be so hard! We sure didn't.


No comments: