So this was a really neat day for me. I got to put my hair skills to use for the ladies that work at Destiny Rescue. Jaclyn, Maria T. and I went over to the rescue home and had a salon day! The ladies wanted their hair colored and already had their own bottles of color, which frightens me, but we used it anyways. We did not have enough color but somehow the end result was okay. To be honest these woman were just thankful to have someone offer them something for nothing. They were so excited for their new looks! I learned in some situations you just have to use what you have been given and pray it works out!
January 10, 2009
Salon Day at Destiny Rescue
So this was a really neat day for me. I got to put my hair skills to use for the ladies that work at Destiny Rescue. Jaclyn, Maria T. and I went over to the rescue home and had a salon day! The ladies wanted their hair colored and already had their own bottles of color, which frightens me, but we used it anyways. We did not have enough color but somehow the end result was okay. To be honest these woman were just thankful to have someone offer them something for nothing. They were so excited for their new looks! I learned in some situations you just have to use what you have been given and pray it works out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yay! i love that blue shirt too :)
My luscious locks are jealous that someone else is getting the attention! Miss you!
Post a Comment