Here we GO!

Here we GO!

Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 2, 2009

A first for everything


Callie and I met with one of our
girls Sunday who desires to feel Gods true love. She made some tough decisions and let a lot of things go that needed to be out of her life. After confessing and praying, she felt like something
was missing. I looked at her and asked if she wanted to be baptized. She looked back at me and said "I want you to do it." Me.. little
ole me. For some reason my spirit is very sensitive to this girl. This is something she knows, she told me later sometimes she
can't look at me in the eyes because she feels that I can see what she is feeling. I guess since she has this connection with me she felt like I should do this. It is something I had never done and did not even think I had the authority to do. However God has given all of us the authority to baptize children of God in HIS name. We gathered the troops and took a van full of YWAMers down to picnic point for the baptism. It was one of the most humbling things I can remember in my life. To actually watch the sins of someone be washed away by the sea. She walked out of that water wanting and desiring a new life in Christ. I am excited to walk along side her in this journey. Then today I had my one on one with Teresa. She also wanted to be delivered from past things so we went through the
deliverance prayer down by the ocean. After we had prayed she felt like she wanted to be baptized in the ocean.. right then! What two in one week, I can hear Gods kingdom cheering now! So we got in the ocean clothes on and all, washing away her past and starting a fresh walk with Jesus! I have never seen her smile so much! What joy she had found in freedom with Christ! When I asked God to take me to the next level I had no idea what I was
asking for. I guess thats the beauty of it.

This week is on Spiritual Warfare, Im learning and gaining so much wisdom on this subject. This is something I have been wanting to hear more about and learn what God has to teach us. There is so much in the bible about fighting the battles of spiritual warfare. I would rather be prepared then taken by surprise.

Our Africa team is on fire for Christ. They all keep telling me they want to see miracles happen,
and pray for people on the streets. Im telling you one thing, God has big plans for this team, and he is going to use their willingness to serve. Im sure we will be stretched and challenged in many ways. Please continue to keep this team in your prayers, and the leaders as we try to nail down some things! Thanks for everything yall'

1 comment:

Mom said...

Look what happens when we are willing to give God everything!! What a blessing to experience and I know many more to come!! We will pray for more miracles!!! you are seeing them right now....
GOD IS GREAT GOD IS GOOD!!!!!