Here we GO!

Here we GO!

Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 12, 2009

One of the most amazing days!

Left to right: Claudia, Oana, Josie, and Teresa


My dear one on ones!
God has blessed me in such a BIG way. I have had the privilege to baptize four PRECIOUS girls in the ocean. Yesterday Oana (one of my girls from Germany) asked if we could publicly declare her love for Jesus in front of the DTS, so we did! She is such a beautiful woman after Gods heart and totally willing to lay down her life for God.
After walking out of the ocean, Claudia, my dear precious Claudia, asked if we could go ahead and baptize her as well. I have never experienced such an overwhelming amount of love from my God. Last night I had to fall to my face and say thank you so much God for how much you love me! Its beautiful! My only desire in life is to return the love he has graciously poured on me.
Josie is going through a lot of spiritual stuff right now and I love being able to walk along side her in that! She is seeking wisdom and prayer, so please remember her!
Then there is Teresa who got baptized last week and is moving forward 100 %! God is going to use all four of these girls in such mighty ways! Love them all so very much!


1 comment:

Mom said...

All I can say is God is GREAT!!!!! and worthy of all praise!!