Disney was magical. Being so close to my family for 6 days straight with Aaron there meant so so much to me. Seeing him bond with everyone was truly glorious. I felt like all my stress and worry about our visa went out the window and for a moment I had zero stress. What a great feeling. Seeing Eli and Peyton meet all there favorite Disney characters was so overwhelming for the adults. At one point we were all in tears. I want to hold onto that feeling forever, so much joy you can't even contain it so you cry. God blessed our family with Eli and Peyton and man I just love them. They made Disney all the more amazing for us. I attached some pictures of my most memorable moments.
September 29, 2012
Disney World... The miracle trip
God came through for us in a big big way. At customs Aaron received a "no" to crossing the border but with a lot of persistence and time that "no" became an "okay"! Which was good enough to get us to Georgia so we were happy. I believe it was nothing short of a miracle from God. Especially after having gone on the trip and experiencing such an amazing and memorable vacation.
Disney was magical. Being so close to my family for 6 days straight with Aaron there meant so so much to me. Seeing him bond with everyone was truly glorious. I felt like all my stress and worry about our visa went out the window and for a moment I had zero stress. What a great feeling. Seeing Eli and Peyton meet all there favorite Disney characters was so overwhelming for the adults. At one point we were all in tears. I want to hold onto that feeling forever, so much joy you can't even contain it so you cry. God blessed our family with Eli and Peyton and man I just love them. They made Disney all the more amazing for us. I attached some pictures of my most memorable moments.
After flying to Canada the stressed has piled back on. I have been doing my sisters bible study for the month of September and it is helping keep me sane. Thanks Steen and God for joining together to help me get through this season of waiting! Still no word about the visa. Applied for it January 6, 2012 and the processing time is 6 months normally. Now we are approaching our 10th month. God help me! :) thanks for all your prayers.. I want to remain faithful to him while we wait for his plan to unfold.
Disney was magical. Being so close to my family for 6 days straight with Aaron there meant so so much to me. Seeing him bond with everyone was truly glorious. I felt like all my stress and worry about our visa went out the window and for a moment I had zero stress. What a great feeling. Seeing Eli and Peyton meet all there favorite Disney characters was so overwhelming for the adults. At one point we were all in tears. I want to hold onto that feeling forever, so much joy you can't even contain it so you cry. God blessed our family with Eli and Peyton and man I just love them. They made Disney all the more amazing for us. I attached some pictures of my most memorable moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment