Seems like yesterday we were on our honeymoon and Aaron and I were reminiscing about our wedding weekend. I asked him what his favorite part of the weekend was.. and I quote "finding the fossilized frog was pretty cool". Oh man funny guy.. I have attached a picture of this frog. to answer your question no I will never let him live this down! :) How about gaining a wife and a life partner buddy! Boys will be boys!Life has been pretty stand still for us up here in Canada. Pretty much a waiting game of when we will uproot and move to Georgia. That decision is based on when the I130 (spouse visa) gets approved and the interview is scheduled. After the interview Aaron will receive his green card and he will be free to work in the States! That will be my second most favorite day ever! The first being our wedding day!
We just recently followed up with our lawyers to ask a few questions so that we can be the most prepared we can for the interview. We want to be on top of it all so that we can expedite the process (if that is even possible).
My mom has been planning a family trip to Disney World for the past year. It is coming up next month and we had high hopes we would be I'm Georgia by now but it's out of our hands. We thought why not just hypothetically ask the lawyers if it was even possible for Aaron to step foot in the states while the I130 is pending. The answer they gave us was not expected! Aaron and I are going to Disney World with my entire family! We will have everyone praying that costumes goes smooth and there are no problems.
I'm so excited for everyone to see Aaron and spend time with him. I'm happy to be flying with my husband and not alone as well. Flying alone is one of my least favorite things.
He will get to see our storage unit with all our unused wedding gifts and things that will start our house in Georgia one day! He is excited to go mountain biking with my brothers, and play a little round of disk golf.
For now I am getting the house up here ready for my mom and AJ to come visit! They booked tickets recently (mom being concerned for my sanity) and I am happy to have some one on one time with them! I'm hoping that being busy this next month will take my mind off the I130. Seems these days it's all I can think about.
God has been showing his glory to us and I am grateful for the blessings he has granted us lately. The fact that we can visit my family together thrills me and gives me hope! As my momma Parker would say.. God is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment