
What to say, My flight leaves tomorrow @ 7 p.m.
I could tell you all so many things but most important I want to say thank you for everything! All the prayers, great memories, and unconditional love!! Those are the things that will stay with me through out this time!
I promise to keep in touch! I will miss you all so very much =)
Email me whenever you like!
Dad, Mom, Steen, Andy, Age, and Matt I LOVE YOU so much and will always be a call away!
Eli and Peyton..lets just say, I will cry over being away from them the most!
God knows what's best in EVERY situation. He has put some awesome people in my life lately that has helped me and my nerves!! Tonight we are going to have some awesome dessert at the Cheesecake Factory then heading to the corn maze! I cant wait to spend my last night having blast with you guys!
Please keep the flight in your prayers its a long one! I will arrive in Australia your time, Friday at 4:05 p.m. My time Sat. 6:05 a.m.

2 comments:
I can't wait for tonight! I CAN wait till tomorrow...But I love you and am very excited to see and hear all God is going to do through you over the next 5 months...and forever after. I LOVE YOU SISTER!
I miss you sooo much already! I love you BIG!
Post a Comment