
Well I have had an amazing last few weeks here in the US! My friend Jaclyn from Canada (one of my friends I met on my DTS) came to visit and we have had a relaxing and enjoyable time hanging out. Dad and Mom gave me a heck of a goodbye party with all the family and a bunch of my close friends! Had a really great time even through all the goodbyes.
Not sure how ready I am for this 20 hour plane ride, but the destination will be worth it! I will be leaving tomorrow Sept. 14th at 6:50pm and arrive Wednesday morning. Staff training begins Wednesday at 4pm. No down time, so please pray for strength and energy! I will fly into the Brisbane airport along with 2 other staff members.. I think we are the last group to arrive. The school will start Sept. 27th so we will have a couple weeks to prepare for them.
Its a little different this time since I know a bit of what to expect, however staffing will be completely different than being a student. I am sure there will be curve balls I am not ready for, but hey, that's what we need God for to help us with the hard times! This go around I will see familiar faces that I am SO excited to see!! From what I have heard there is bunch of new staff on this DTS as well. Pray that within our first week of getting to know each other we bond well and become a strong leadership team, also to be united in our goal to know & make Jesus known. Continue to keep the students in your prayers as they head out from countries all over the world.. probably not fully realizing (much like I did not when I entered my DTS) what will take place over the next 6 months.
Your prayers are greatly appreciated!! As soon as I settle in down under I will try my best to update you all. Please keep the travel safety in your prayers too.. AJ's (my brother) plane leaves Sept. 23rd as well. Love you all..
Next time you here from me...
My mailing address will be...
in C/o ywam
P.O. Box 5633 me,
Maroochydore QLD
Australia 4558

1 comment:
Praise God you are there safe! Know that I am praying HUGE! A.J. leaves Wednesday and I am excited that you are getting to know his one-on-one leader (Daniel). I know God has great things to accomplish through you both and the whole school! I will continue to pray for unity and as the mission teams are chosen God's perfect will!! I Love You and miss you!!
Post a Comment