Here we GO!

Here we GO!

Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 18, 2009

Wish upon a star


Three days of my life that shall go down in history! In all my 25 years of living I have never seen a shooting star until October 15th 2009!

The trampoline is my escape at night, my quiet place to chill under the stars, just God and me. Thursday night CJ was over and we were enjoying some time together just relaxing with Jesus. One of the girls Heidi came outside to chill with us as well, when all of the sudden we all scream over-joyed at the awesomeness of a shooting star! I was amazed and so thankful for God showing me his mighty hand at work! The next night me and Roz were driving home when right in front of our van, it seemed so close, another falling star! I was screaming yet again, 2 in 2 nights what more could I ask for. Night three came and I was having a stressful day so I went to the trampoline to talk with God and pray. I asked God to show me his presence with one more shooting star, I wanted three, greedy I know. Nothing. So I went inside to watch a movie with Rozzy. After the movie we decided to cuddle up on the trampoline and talk. She was looking to the right and I was looking to the left when God gave me, MY THIRD shooting star!! I was freaking out, Roz was ticked she didn't see it but she knew it was something I had asked God for.
God doesn't normally show me his greatness in these ways, but man I was and still am amazed! The next night it was pouring rain and covered with clouds. He showed me 3 falling stars 3 nights in a row, when I had never seen one! I guess this is something I never want to forget so I decided to blog about it and share it with you!

Wow God is so BIG. Before worship today they showed a you tube clip about the stars and how God created each of them to reflect his image. Now its something that everyone keep speaking to me about, just in casual conversations. I love the way God speaks through things and people to us. Each one of us are different but God knows what will get through to us.

The speaker this week Glen Vines (speaking on Fear of the Lord) has been amazing. Speaking so much of Gods truth to us. He has shared some awesome prophesies God had reveled to him about some of our students as well. I have missed hearing from true prophets, people willing to lay down their life literally for our Lord Jesus Christ! People who loose many nights sleep praying, people that go places when they do not want to leave, people that live out their love and appreciation for Christ's death on the cross. People that NEVER quit sharing the words God speaks to them, people with no fear of man. We need more of these people in this world!
When God asks for it all, I say yes! My possessions, my heart, my future, my family, have it all Jesus. Agape love, actions not feelings!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Amen is all I can say!