Here we GO!

Here we GO!

Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 3, 2009

Yes Lord...



Megan, Roz, Me, and CJ

Serve with out ceasing. Serve without wanting anything in return. Serve with out any gratification. Serve with a willing heart. Serve as if you are serving the Lord.

This is something I want prayer for. I want this to be my heartbeat. Its a very hard thing to grasp, but if I can give God one finger my prayer is he will take my hand and lead me!

The first week has been amazing. The students are full on and I am so excited! We have finalized outreach teams. Paul and I will be leading a team to Mozambique and Madagascar! Our team is 5 girls and 4 guys (one being my brother), plus the two leaders. There is a lot of preparation that needs to go into this. From figuring out where we will stay, visas, and tons of other details. Please pray that our contacts will follow through and it will all work out according to Gods will! We have a pretty solid team and I am stoked to see what God is going to do. Also pray for our flights, and the prices. Obviously we are willing to do whatever because God has called us here but the cheaper the better! After all we are missionaries, and our income is from our supporters!! Which leads me to Thank you for supporting me financially and prayerfully! I could not do any of this without you!!!



2 comments:

Tony and Linda said...

We will pray HUGE! God has called you here and He will provide! Amanda God hears your heart and your desires, all He wanted you to do is ask! We love you and are so proud of you!!!

Anonymous said...

We are sooo proud of you and Dad and I will be praying for God's provisions! God knew your heart and desires He just wanted you to ask! He will provide!! We LOVE You and MISS you!!!